200 South 12th Ave. P.O. Box 250 Central, IA 00000
Our client in Central Iowa is looking for a Safety Engineer to develop, implement and monitor programs that drive year-over-year increases in safety and ergonomics.
- Help design and develop facilities, work areas and work procedures and make health, safety and environment recommendations accordingly.
- Participate in the development of methods to drive continuous improvement of HSE practices.
- Prepare, maintain and update environmental policy and procedure manuals.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations and keep informed of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 1 year related experience
- Knowledge of health, safety, environmental and workers compensation best practices.
- Knowledge of developing and implementing training programs.
- Ability to develop continuous improvement in HSE.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.