Safety and Training Coordinator
PO Box 350 Northeast, Iowa 50659
We are looking to fill a Safety and Training Coordinator position in Northeast Iowa. This position will be responsible for all training and safety programs for the entire organization and will be responsible to ensure that the facilities are safe work environments.
- Plan, develop, administer and evaluate training programs.
- Present in-house training programs.
- Develop and maintain training programs and records to maintain ISO9001/TS 16949 certification.
- Ensure that training programs developed are maintained in order to be delivered to other locations.
- Ensure operations are in compliance with all state and federal safety standards.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements for Workers’ Compensation and State and Federal standards are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Train personnel in safety programs as required.
- Assist in the disposal of waste streams in such a manner as to not violate any local, state, or federal regulation.
- Responsible for the company security system and video surveillance.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Manufacturing or Training desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Occupational safety, workers’ compensation, environmental and training experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- OSHA and related HSE standards and regulations knowledge required.
- Previous experience in program development, incident investigation, root-cause analysis and driving continuous improvement desired.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.