Cedar Valley, IA 00000
Our client in the Cedar Valley is looking for a Senior Engineer who will not only be a part of creating products but will also provide value and direction for filtration monitoring.
- Utilize a variety tools and resources available in a technology driven company.
- Translate customer input into new products, applications, and technologies.
- Become a subject matter expert in developing new innovative products focused around filtration monitoring/health.
- Utilize established business practices such as Accelerated Product Development, Change Qualification Process and FMEA’ s to develop new products.
- Manage test programs to ensure products are meeting expectations.
- Provide design guidance and input.
- Identify new opportunities for technology in the marketplace and aide in the growth of the company’ s IP portfolio.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years related professional engineering experience.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, experience in part and assembly design, GD&T, tolerance stack up, and analyze and interpret FEA analysis results.
- Experience with a variety of materials including plastics and metals a plus.
- Experience with NX (Unigraphics) and Teamcenter a plus.
- Ability to travel 10%.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.