Senior HSE Manager
200 South 12th Ave. P.O. Box 250 Marshalltown, IA 50158
8554: Our client in central Iowa is looking for a Senior HSE Manager that develops, implements and monitors programs that drive world-class safety, health and environmental practices.
- Work with the Plant General Manager to drive strategic corporate safety initiatives.
- Implement best in class HSE strategies, programs and practices.
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental laws and regulations.
- Act as an advisor to health and safety administration team regarding projects, tasks and operations.
- Monitor the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
- Train employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure all necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Manage the hiring, direction, assessment and development of a team of HSE professionals.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in HSE or engineering
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- Successful experience in a plant with best in class HSE practices.
- Certified Safety Professional preferred.
- Lean and Six Sigma preferred.
- Experience using Apollo Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, or similar robust problem solving tools.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.