Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Our Client located in the Cedar Valley is looking to hire a 2nd Shift Supervisor for their manufacturing plant. Hours are 3: 00 PM - 11: 00 PM while often needing to come a little early and stay a little late during shift changes.
- Ensure all team members are in compliance company policies.
- Provide leadership and manage the shift by making decisions and solving problems.
- Assist in the hiring process as needed.
- Manage team member and team performance: orientation, training, counsel and motivate team members, evaluate & implement disciplinary action as needed.
- Handle resignations, terminations and layoff actions;
- Handle leave and overtime, review and sign time sheets.
- College degree preferred-not required
- Prior leadership experience
- Operation, set-up and programming of CNC Machining equipment preferred
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.