Supplier Quality Engineer
Northern, MO 00000
Supplier Quality Engineer: Our client in Northern Missouri is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to be responsible for the implementation and use of supplier management activities and procedures.
- Participate in the planning and execution of strategic supplier quality-related plans, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, publish, and implement supplier quality-related requirements, specifications, and standards.
- Initiate effective and efficient changes and improvements to quality systems.
- Maintain and improve the supplier rating system.
- When appropriate, conduct on-site supplier quality assessments to ISO 9001 and/or ISO/TS 16949.
- Work directly with suppliers to initiate, implement, and verify effective corrective actions for Non-Conforming Report issues.
- Develop training of the requirements supplier quality system.
- Be knowledgeable of customer requirements and provide support to product groups and manufacturing plants for customer supplier quality-related activities.
- Lead cross-functional team through APQP process.
- BS in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1-3 years engineering experience
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949
- Working knowledge of the AIAG tools:
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plans
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Audit experience to ISO 9000 and/or ISO/TS 16949
- Process auditing
- Proficient in metrology
- Familiarity with MS Project a benefit
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.