11250 Hunter Drive Eastern, MO 00000
Our client located in Eastern Missouri is looking to add a Systems Engineer to their team. The Client is a world leader in the automotive equipment industry so previous experience in that industry would be a plus. Responsibilities and duties of this positon laid out below.
- Develop and maintain custom Microsoft Windows 10 IoT embedded drive images.
- Develop and maintain custom Linux embedded OS.
- Research, evaluate and test PC hardware to assist with product maintenance and design.
- Create Engineering Change Orders and product release documents.
- Design, code and validate software tools for use in the manufacturing.
- Perform software and product testing to validate product requirements.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Windows installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Linux/Debian/Ubuntu installation, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Programming with C++, C#/.NET, Bash, Perl, Batch and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of computer hardware components.
- Knowledge of PC firmware (BIOS and UEFI).
- Working on large software projects in a team-based environment.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Source control with Microsoft TFS or Git.
Scott joined the City & National team in June 2013 as a Recruiter in our Engineering department. Scott has his Bachelor’s Degree from Central College in Pella, IA in History and has built a profile complete with sales, business development and management experience from past positions. Scott has over 10 years of management and sales experience, working with many different clients and prospective leads. His strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will contribute to great success here at CNE.