711 Enterprise Dr. Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Welder: A full time 1st shift welder is needed for a manufacturing company in Cedar Falls. Responsibilities include:
- Read blueprints & drawings and take measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers, clamp pieces, etc.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Alex brought along a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the CNE Team in January of 2019. Prior to working at City & National Employment, Alex held a Human Resources Internship in which she assisted in hiring over 200 people during her time within the company. She is worked alongside other Human Resources professionals in performing recruiting tasks to fill positions, organized hiring events and career fair booths as well as conducting employee orientation and exit interview tasks. Alex now uses all of this prior experience in her current role as CNE’s Staffing Associate working to fill jobs throughout the Cedar Valley and assist candidates in finding their next career.